CFA Fullerton Elections
CFA Fullerton Chapter Spring 2023 Elections – Voting Now OPEN
*the below letter was emailed to all CFA members on 4/10/23.
April 10th, 2023
Dear CSUF Colleagues,
Thank you for participating in this Spring’s CFA Fullerton Chapter Election Process. Following up on the emails we’ve sent previously, we are pleased to announce the following candidates running for CFA Fullerton Elected positions.
Candidates for CFA Fullerton Office:
- Chapter President: G. Chris Brown, PAJ
- Vice President: Shelly Arsneault, PAJ
- Secretary: Christina Ceisel, Communications
- Treasurer: Laura Arce, Biology
- Chapter Representative, Council for Racial and Social Justice (CRSJ): Nick Henning, Secondary Education
- At-Large Assembly Delegate (1 of 2): Jarret Lovell, PAJ
- At-Large Assembly Delegate (2 of 2): No Nominee / Open for Write-In candidates
As announced previously, the Election is now Open for voting. Additionally, please note that candidate statements that were provided are available to view below.
You may NOW VOTE through the confidential election ballot on our CFA Fullerton website, accessible below.
- Balloting/Voting begins Today, April 10th, and will run through Friday, April 21st.
- Results will be announced Wednesday, April 26th, for new two-year terms, which begin May 1st, 2023.
We hope you will participate in these important elections.
All members in good standing may vote in the Chapter Elections. If you are not yet a member but would like to participate, you may join here: https://www.calfac.org/join-cfa].
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFA Fullerton Elections Committee
- Christina Barbieri, Lecturer in American Studies, CFA American Studies Department Representative (email@example.com)
- Eric Canin, Lecturer in Anthropology, CFA Anthropology Department Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Phi Loan Le, Counselor Faculty, Counseling & Psychological Services, CFA Fullerton Executive Member, CFA Fullerton CAPS Department Representative (email@example.com)