The 2014-2017 faculty contract is the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between CFA and CSU Management. It was extended to 2021, with the changes explained in the post below.
- View the contract online (large file)
- Download the contract (PDF, large file, allow time to download)
- Download the April 2016 Salary Settlement (PDF)
- Download Amendments to Range Elevation Procedures 2016: Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- Article 24 MOU in response to Camp Fire and other Natural Disasters (PDF)
2021 Contract Extension
Two Month Extension to August 31, 2021
CFA and CSU management reached an agreement in June 2021 to extend the current Unit 3: faculty contract to August 31, 2021.
Sign up for Headlines, weekly email updates on CFA news, bargaining updates, faculty rights, and contract news.
2020 Contract Extension
One-Year Contract Extension to June 30, 2021
CFA and CSU management reached an agreement to extend the current Unit 3: faculty contract to June 30, 2021.
2017 Contract Extension
Two-Year Contract Extension to June 30, 2020
CFA and CSU management reached an agreement to extend the current Unit 3: faculty contract to June 30, 2020.
CFA members ratified the Extension Agreement in Fall 2017.
Effective as of July 1, 2019
An interactive, searchable salary schedule is published by the CSU Chancellor’s office.
CFA has created a summary overview of the schedule, including the minimum, SSI maximum, and maximum rates for ranks and ranges.