2022 – 2024 Contract
The 2022-2024 faculty contract is the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between CFA and CSU Management.
- View the contract online (large file)
- 2022-2024 Contract pdf (PDF, large file, allow time to download)
CFA Members Overwhelmingly Ratify New Contract in Historic Turnout
SACRAMENTO — After nearly two years of bargaining for RIGHTS, RESPECT, and JUSTICE for California State University lecturers, tenure-line faculty, librarians, counselors, and coaches, CFA members ratified a new contract that brings much-deserved raises and anti-racist and social justice improvements to our Collective Bargaining Agreement.
The 2014-2017 faculty contract is the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between CFA and CSU Management. It was extended to 2021, with the changes explained in the post below.
- Download the contract (PDF, large file, allow time to download)
- Download the April 2016 Salary Settlement (PDF)
- Download Amendments to Range Elevation Procedures 2016: Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- Article 24 MOU in response to Camp Fire and other Natural Disasters (PDF)
Sign up for Headlines, weekly email updates on CFA news, bargaining updates, faculty rights, and contract news.
2020 Contract Extension
One-Year Contract Extension to June 30, 2021
CFA and CSU management reached an agreement to extend the current Unit 3: faculty contract to June 30, 2021.
2017 Contract Extension
Two-Year Contract Extension to June 30, 2020
CFA and CSU management reached an agreement to extend the current Unit 3: faculty contract to June 30, 2020.
CFA members ratified the Extension Agreement in Fall 2017.
Effective as of July 1, 2019
An interactive, searchable salary schedule is published by the CSU Chancellor’s office.
CFA has created a summary overview of the schedule, including the minimum, SSI maximum, and maximum rates for ranks and ranges.