Calling all CFA members: our bargaining survey is now out for all CFA members to fill out to gauge the issues most important to faculty. Participation in the bargaining survey is a members-only benefit.
If you are not yet a member of CFA, please join here.
Substantially improving our working conditions depends on taking collective action. The first step in that process is getting as many members as possible to fill out the survey. The survey will provide opportunities for commentary and examples. These will help us illustrate what we face to the CSU and to the public.
Click here to take our bargaining survey.
As a reminder, this is not a full contract bargaining year. We a reopening on four articles: Article 20 – Workload, Article 23 – Leave with Pay, Article 31 – Salary for 2023-24 Academic Year, and Article 37 – Health and Safety.
The survey will be available online through 5 p.m. on April 7.
Additionally, CFA will host bargaining meetings on at least 17 campuses.
Campus meetings began on Wednesday and will occur throughout the next two months as CFA prepares for its contract re-opener.
Below is a list of expected meetings:
- CSU Los Angeles: March 23, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Stanislaus State: March 23, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sacramento State: March 28, 12 to 1 p.m.
- CSU Northridge: March 29 and March 30, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Fresno State: April 13, two sessions from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- CSU Bakersfield: April 28: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- CSU Dominguez Hills: May 11 and May 12, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, please contact your CFA campus chapter representatives.