A Review of the Fall 2022 Term’s Tips
As the Fall 2022 term winds down, and we anticipate winter break, now is a moment to pause and review the Faculty Rights Tips we have offered over the last few months. The following links will take you to our Fall 2022 Faculty Rights Tips:
- In Fall 2022, Know Your Rights!
- Returning to Campus as COVID-19 Continues to Impact Us
- What’s in your PAF?
- Range Elevation for Lecturer Faculty – It Pays to Apply!
- Personal Holiday
- Our Right to Academic Freedom
- I Need a Union Rep!
- Should I File a Grievance?
- What is “Assigned Time for Exceptional Levels of Service to Students”?
- Peer Review Committees for Tenure-line Hiring
- Writing Rebuttals to Evaluations
- Sabbatical Leaves
- Grievance Filing under the New CBA
- Emergency Leave and Catastrophic Leave Donation in Articles 23 and 24
Want to learn more? Become active with your local CFA chapter Faculty Rights team. Find your representative here.
- Browse the faculty contract here.
- See an archive of Faculty Rights Tips.
- If you have questions about a faculty rights tip or would like to suggest a tip, please write us with the subject line “Faculty Rights Tip.”