As the Spring 2023 Term comes to a close, we anticipate summer, and we also look toward another unpredictable academic year ahead of us as we re-open the contract and head back to the bargaining table. Now is a moment to pause and review the Faculty Rights Tips we have offered over the last few months, for, in the coming months we must organize to make our contract even stronger!
The following links will take you to our Spring 2023 Faculty Rights Tips:
- Writing Rebuttals to Evaluations
- What to Do When You Want to Report Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation
- Lecturers on Approved Leave Without Pay Maintain Their Entitlement
- Thinking About Retirement? Know Your Rights to the FERP and PRTB Programs
- Health and Safety
- Pathways to the Tenure Line for Lecturers in the New Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Workload for Counselors and Evaluation Criteria for Faculty
- What Does the Recognition of “Cultural Taxation” in Our Workload Article Mean?
- Seven Weeks to Grieve: Expanded Timelines within the Grievance Process under our 2022-24 Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Lecturers and Work Assignment During the Year
- The Work Year
- Who Owns My Electronic Materials?
- Sabbatical Leaves and ‘the 12% Rule’
- June Deadline for Notification of Tenure and/or Promotion
Want to learn more? Become active with your local CFA chapter Faculty Rights team. Find your representative here.